Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would L鈥橭real鈥檚 Color Zap strip black from my hair?

i have had black hair for long time now. and im totaly bored of it. i know stripping my hair will fry it but im willing to take that risk. i just need to know what product to use. whould L鈥橭real鈥檚 Color Zap be able to strip the black, or is black too dark?Would L鈥橭real鈥檚 Color Zap strip black from my hair?
omg everyone is so afraid of frying their hair. but i've bleeched my hair from black before and it didnt fry mine...you just have to have a really good deep conditioner and i used flash lightning. you might have to bleach it once (you're probably going to end up with an orange colored hair for a few days. NOT A BIG DEAL) and then color it a light brown to get rid of the orange color.


after that never go back to black. i've been there and done that and it sucks to try to get rid of that color. i finally got rid of all the black in my hair and i dyed it black in 7th grade and im a junior this year. :/ yeah it took me that long. thats what made me decide to bleech it, because every proffessional i went to either was going to charge me a billion dollars or they refused to do it all together.


good luck hun.Would L鈥橭real鈥檚 Color Zap strip black from my hair?
no it won't the only way to get black out is professionally beleive me it will fry your hair and you'll end up with a chemical cut,black is way too dark and too strong of a color ,been there done that...
you have to go to a perfessional

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union