Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner work for the waterline?

I'm looking into buying like a 'smudge pot' for the use of eyeliner since i see pencils do not work. they tend to smear and make me 'racoon' like after 30 min





can this be used for the waterline?


or is it just for the upperlid and under the waterline?Does L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner work for the waterline?
Pencil always smudged for me too. I only use their cream liner now and it works great. I use it on my water line; the navy seems to stay on best for me but I love the teal. If you still smudge try putting on concealer where you want your eyeliner first, let it dry, then put on your eye liner. It stops most of the smudging.





Hope I helped!Does L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner work for the waterline?
No don't use a creame eyeliner in your waterline.


That eyeliner works really good for the upper and lower lid though. Just not inside the eye.


Try using a waterproof pencil eyeliner since all your others smear.


I like Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner or something like that.


You can get it at ulta or sephora, it's about $16 but stays on forever. And they have it in a bunch of different colors.
I've used it and loved it on my waterline. Never had anything that lasted so long, but if you have any concerns, I really like Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Pencil and you can even set it with an eyeshadow to make it stay longer. That works well too. Good luck!
no, I would advise you not to put liquid liner, or gel liner on your waterline. Unfortunately, you need to stick to pencils when it comes to your waterline.


you can however, use a pencil on your lower lash line, that doesn't smear and won't give you the racoon eye effect. I hate usng liner on my waterline for the racoon eye reason and the fact that i get black eye buggers.





gel liners and liquid liners can be very dangerous to the eye.
never tried it.


and i use the regular maybelline liquid eyeliner :)


stays on great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union