Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of the L'Oreal True Match collection?

I thought about buying but not sure. Anyone tried it? Is it good? Is it worth the money? I saw the liquid foundation is about $10 a bottle so that's why I'm asking...lol.What do you think of the L'Oreal True Match collection?
Hi, I actually use this foundation -





I would say that it is very good depending on whether you find a good match for your skin tone because some shades do seem to be a bit too pinky/orange, I use two shades diluted with a bit of moisturiser, and I find it to look perfect that way. What I love the most is that it has a sort of shimmery/glittery affect on your skin which is very flattering and gives your skin a kind of glow which looks lovely.





I have quite oily skin and find that it does need to be reapplied after about 5-6 hours or sometimes less, but I guess the staying power would depend on your skin type. It also washes off easily so there's no need to worry about stained towels! It is also good to my skin and I haven't noticed any extra blemishes since I've been using it, which is always a plus for me!





In my opinion it wouldn't hurt to buy some, do a trial test and see how it goes, but I've dug up some reviews from another website to help you decide - Hope I helped.What do you think of the L'Oreal True Match collection?
i have used it and i luv it so u should try some
Omg..its the best foundation ever. It gives a really sheer coverage, and looks very natural to me.
IT's AMAZING!


try it, and you'll love it!


my hair turned out very natural looking.
I love it! It's totally worth the money! (I know it's expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union