Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has Anyone tried the L'Oreal Super Blonde Creme Lightening Kit?

I'm asian with very dark, thin hair. I want to dye a few strands blonde but I don't want the yellow orange red colour. So i've heard this is a good product and I wanna check it out. But since I only want to dye very little of my hair, I was wondering if the product can be stored. Do you mix it then apply and will I be able to save the rest for another time?Has Anyone tried the L'Oreal Super Blonde Creme Lightening Kit?
if you mix a little you can save the rest, but anything that is already mixed if not used, needs to be thrown out...





so have a little extra dish to mix everything in..





leave it in a while, the longer you leave it in, the lighter it gets..


but, if you leave it in too long, it will just dissolve the hair, so be careful.





happy highlighting..Has Anyone tried the L'Oreal Super Blonde Creme Lightening Kit?
Yes, It most defiantly will turn orange/ red, go to the hair dresser and ask for a few foils. I know most salons charge $2 per foil these days, and its a Professional job so no red/orange in sight.





Otherwise you will also need to purchase a blonde TONER you can buy this from the chemist costs around $6-$8, but trust me its not worth damaging your hair for a few dollars. See the hair dresser you wont be dissapointed.





And NO you cannot store mixed bleach it will explode it left in a bottle, anyways it stops activating after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union