Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where in Beijing can I buy L鈥橭real Vive Pro Conditioner Nutri Gloss?

I am planning not to have a checked-in luggage but that means I cannot bring a big bottle of my hair conditioner on board so I鈥檓 wondering if I can buy one in Beijing. Here is the website in case you are wondering what it is.





http://www.vivepro.com/Where in Beijing can I buy L鈥橭real Vive Pro Conditioner Nutri Gloss?
in any department store! DUH! i went there this summer and saw them EVERYWHERE!!!! lolWhere in Beijing can I buy L鈥橭real Vive Pro Conditioner Nutri Gloss?
Look for it in Scitech,and Goyu stores on the Jianguomenwai Avenue,Landau on the Dongdaqiao Road,Youyi Lufthansa shopping city,plus many other big departmental stores all over Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union