Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm turning 28 in a few weeks and decided I need a proper skin care routine. What L'Oreal range is best?

I've looked on their website and from age 20 it suggests three - Hydrafresh, Activ.futur. and Visible Results which it suggests from 25. Would this be right? Are there better products? I'd always thought Visible Results was for somone in mid30s rather than mid 20s?I'm turning 28 in a few weeks and decided I need a proper skin care routine. What L'Oreal range is best?
I just turned 30 and i have been using Arbonne for almost a year now and love it!! I just started using the anti-aging line and really like it! I have always used the anti-aging eye cream and cant believe the difference in my eyes!! i started with the acne line and went from there. My skin look so great now i cant even believe the difference!!!I'm turning 28 in a few weeks and decided I need a proper skin care routine. What L'Oreal range is best?
l'oreal is cheap and ruins your skin.....use the DHC routine for men, Its fantastic, im 19 and was quite spotty/greasy and it cleared up my skin completely!





it's a bit pricy, but then you get wht you pay for





the olive virgin oil help to fight signs of agin too





http://www.dhcuk.co.uk/display/category.do?method=sgroup%26amp;category_code=10104001
I'm 23 %26amp; i don't use loreal skincare products b/c I'm obsessed with SK II. It's miraculous, %26amp; makes ur skin look as soft %26amp; smooth as a baby's bum, preventing wrinkles too!!! It's pricey but i love it.
read http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union