Tuesday, June 22, 2010

L'oreal true match??? (does it work to conceal dark circles and can I make it look dewy?)?

IS there a way I can put it on to make it look dewy?





And will this work to put under my eyes to cover dark blue circles?)L'oreal true match??? (does it work to conceal dark circles and can I make it look dewy?)?
hi ! there is this crazy link that gives away L'Oreal samples and a gift card ,im doing it now and saw your question, here it is if you want to give it a try. they got tons of other free stuff. the L'Oreal one is on the bottom.





Peter GabrielL'oreal true match??? (does it work to conceal dark circles and can I make it look dewy?)?
If you mean the foundation, it is not that effective. Try better concealers like Make Up For Ever Full cover or Vichy Dermablend.
I hate to say this, but it really sucks. I suggest you get something else. There are much, much better products out there. I'm not completely sure what you mean by dewy, but it will not cover dark circles. And besides, L'oreal is full of nasty biproducts and they are said to be one of the cruelest animal testing companies. I really suggest you find something better.
i don't know wat dewy means but i do know it is a good foundation i used to use it until it all gone and then i lost the foundation x


i think it is fine to cover blue circles but i am not sure


hope this helps x
It'll work, but it might be a little too heavy. You should buy some concealer. It's not as heavy as foundation and it provides excellent coverage for dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union