Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i use ';L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Cream';?

Im gona purchase this because





1)I need to protect my hair , cause i want to wash my hair every day but i cant in fear of damaging my hair when i straighten it.LOL.





2) I heard it keeps hair straight ?





I have no expierience with these sort of products,


So i know you apply it after a shower,


I dont know : ..do i put it on my wet hair before i dry it..?? And if i apply it while my hair is wet, do i need to wait for the cream to soak in or dry up before using straighteners ?





Thanks in advance :) xxHow do i use ';L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Cream';?
Hi i use this product and have done for the past year i also wash my hair and straighten it everyday and as its blonde the bleach doesnt help lol you need to wash your hair towel dry it and then squeeze a small amount into the palm of you hands rub together and comb your fingers through your hair avoiding the roots and blow dry (be careful not to use too much as this will leave your hair looking limp) Once your hair is dry straighten i tend to put a dab of the cream onto my hair before i straighten and the results are fantastic. If you read the back of the bottle it has instructionsHow do i use ';L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Cream';?
weell i use summat similar i put small bit in my hair wen its wet n dry it like normal n wen its dry u can starightn it hope it helps :)
Start with damp hair. Rub an ample amount of cream in hands %26amp; apply to hair by running hands through hair avoiding roots.





Completely dry hair using a blowdryer.





Divide hair with a wide tooth comb into small 1 inch section %26amp; iron. Style anyway you choose.
blowdry hair to about 85% dry.


put a dab of cream into the palm of your hand; rub hands together. dab onto hair avoiding the roots. comb thru and continue drying until completely dry with a big round brush to pull it straight.





to use it with a flat iron, do the above, then:


subsection dry hair from bottom to top applying a little bit to each dry section before straightening it. it'll probably smoke a little (it's heating the product into your hair)
make sure ur hair is clean and dry, put it on your hair then blow dry n straighten simple!!!!
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union