Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! How can I get rid of my Preference by l'Oreal hair color (as in color of my hair!)?

I dyed it a kinda' strawberry blonde, but would like to go back to a warm blonde. (They're calling me carrot top!) I've tried dying over it 3 times with the blonde, but all it effects are my roots. Is there any product out there that will remove hair dye? Or dye that will dye over another color? Help? Thanx!Help! How can I get rid of my Preference by l'Oreal hair color (as in color of my hair!)?
Go to a salon. They can help you. You are going to ruin your hair dying it that often.Help! How can I get rid of my Preference by l'Oreal hair color (as in color of my hair!)?
yea i suggest going to a salon, they'll definately help cover it up, my friend bleached part of her dark brown hair and patches of it went orange.. it was gross but the stylist fixed it up perfectly :) im sure they can do the same with yours. Otherwise you could try bleaching it once and then dying it back to your normal color, then don't do anything else to it for a while..





hope this helped!
My aunt is a hairdresser and once, I dyed my hair blue black (did not look good). My mum was on the phone to her one time and mentioned my hair and my aunt told me to wash it with anti-dandruff shampoo and it definitely works. It's alot better than going to a salon because all they can do is bleach the colour out and if you've already bleached it 3 times, your hair is going to be f***ed.
I agree with the first girl.


You won't have much hair left when you get older if you bleach it/ dye it that often and you don't want that! x


Try searching it on the internet :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union