Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup good at covering up blemishes?

I'm really considering buying this, but I want to know does it just make your blemishes stand out more, or does it actually cover them?Is L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup good at covering up blemishes?
I heard it is and I am wanting to buy it too.Is L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup good at covering up blemishes?
It's really good.


Though I hardly have any blemishes due to monthly facials.
urm not sure buttt ive tried it and its really stong and thick ! but if you have blemishes its better to use cover up stick or a concealer ! but other then that i would go for the LOREAL beacuse its not as bad for your skin and it looks natural why dont you test it out :) xxxxxx
it actually covers them
Depends how big and red they are. They now make a little tiny mineral concealer (the container is soooo cute!) that will cover what the foundation won't.
YES!!! IT DEFINATELY WORKS GREAT!!!
The only way to know if it is right for you is to buy it, try it, and if you dont like it return it.
Here are the reviews for L'oreal Mineral makeup.


I hope they help ^^





http://makeupalley.com/product/searching…
I'm not sure, I hardly use any make up! Maybe, I mean, you could ge t help depending on where you're buying this product from... If you're buying it from lie a pharmacy, you're going to need to ask someone else! But if you're buying it from the mall or something, you could ask the people there!





Good Luck!





You could also search on the internet, I think!
yes, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union