Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What would you choose l'oreal color juice in bubblegum or maybelline shiny-licious in pink sorbet?

I have been eying for a perfect lip gloss. which one should I chose?





I want the one which is worth my money..





And how much does each one cost in philippine peso?


where can I buy one which is near my place in Plaridel,Bulacan, Philippines?What would you choose l'oreal color juice in bubblegum or maybelline shiny-licious in pink sorbet?
colour juice rocksWhat would you choose l'oreal color juice in bubblegum or maybelline shiny-licious in pink sorbet?
i prefer L'oreal!!! all the way


it's the same company as Lancome whish is very good make-up and it's only slightly lower quality...hence it costs less
i think that you should buy the lip gloss in pink sorbet because although bubblegum has a good scent, most of the lip glosses that try to imitate it ends up coming up short
I'd opt for Maybelline- definitely worth the money. However I don't know the conversion into pesos... you could try the local drugstores or super-markets to see if they're sold there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union