Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does L'oreal Color Pulse work for black hair?

I recently bought L'oreal Color Pulse Chilled Plum and was wondering if it will work on black hair. I never permed or dyed my hair before. If I leave it in longer would it have a better effect? Has any person with black hair tried this product on their hair?Does L'oreal Color Pulse work for black hair?
i dont think it can hurt to try.. i use that color all the time and it shows up at least some on my darker, never-dyed hair. it will probably be subtle. what i want to know though is where did you buy this? i have had to go online twice in the last year to buy it (i use that color about once a month) and it's getting harder and harder to find! is it still in any stores?Does L'oreal Color Pulse work for black hair?
dont leave it in longer than it says..


but it should work good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union