Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does L'Oreal Mineral make-up work on oily skin?

I have oily skin and dry skin on my face and I was wanting to know if L'Oreal mineral make-up really works and is it better than bare minerals for the price .I don't have money to invest in BM so I was trying to find an inexpensive alternative. Thanks!!Does L'Oreal Mineral make-up work on oily skin?
I haven't tried L'Oreal but I do use Neutrogena Oil Free make-up b/c, like you, i have oily skin. I've found that it works really well. But another thing you should know if you've got oily skin (if you didnt know already) is that you should always apply make-up w/ a sponge b/c our hands/fingers contain natural oils which doesn't help already oily skin on our face. Hope this helps!Does L'Oreal Mineral make-up work on oily skin?
not for me. but doesnt hurt to try
oi
yea it does cuz i tried it and its allright !! so yea u can try it !!
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union