Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some good L'oreal HiP products?

They're on sale right now, so I feel like trying something new! I've already tried the cream and kohl liners.


Have you tried any L'oreal HiP products that you could recommend to me and why? Anything besides those two I said I've already tried though.


Thank you!What are some good L'oreal HiP products?
they're eyeshadow duos are amazing! so pigmented and great for the price considering it's a drugstore brand. also, the jelly balms. i looove them. not really a lipgloss or a lip balm. kind of in between, moisturizing but still has shine.What are some good L'oreal HiP products?
The eyeshadow duos are nice and I love the purple cream liner and the jelly balm in succulent
the eyeshadow duos! they're so pigmented, bright, and last a really long time
Any of the metallic eyeshadow duos. I have it in platinum, and it's absolutely stunning and perfect for smokey eyes. I've seen the other shades, too, and they're all gorgeous. It has really long wear and the colors stay vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union