Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What hair product is best for holding the hair back; I tried l'oreal extra firm hold and my hair still flops

forward after an hour or so after application...What hair product is best for holding the hair back; I tried l'oreal extra firm hold and my hair still flops
I like gels. They hold so much better.What hair product is best for holding the hair back; I tried l'oreal extra firm hold and my hair still flops
The best hair gel to slick back hair is Spiker's gel. It's very thick and pretty much goes on like glue but at least it smells nice. They come in a blue squeeze tubes and you can buy them at your local drug stores or at any hair salons.
Gels do work and some brands are better than others. If you would like to skip the trials and tribulations of buying products then being disappointed by the results, have a chat to your stylist the next time you have your hair cut and ask for her recommendations.








Pep.
bigsexyhair works wonders!!! a bit pricey but well worth the hold.
Bobby pins and Fudge gell. If you can find it, Garnier extra extra extra hard.
Without a doubt, its Bed Head Maxxed Out hairspray!! its in a purple almost see-through bottle, and is like water rather than a spray. I used this when I had short hair, and still use it now to hold hair back. Nothing out there works better!
Try 'Big sexy hair' products, they work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union