Wednesday, June 23, 2010

L'oreal true match liquid foundation becomes thick after a while?

has anyone else experienced this? it gets so difficult to use the product that's left because it's just so thick after a while and this is not even a month after i've bought it.L'oreal true match liquid foundation becomes thick after a while?
It means there are air bubbles in the bottle meaning you probably don't tighten it all the way shut.L'oreal true match liquid foundation becomes thick after a while?
Once you have opened the product it starts to dry out. Even when it is recapped, you have already let air into it, there is nothing you can do to prevent this. I would recommend putting it in the fridge when not in use, this will help. Also L'Oreal now has a mineral make-up. You might want to learn how to use it instead of liquid make-up. I have been using a similar product from another company and I love it. I personally don't use L'Oreal anymore because they used animal testing and I'm against that. I have no proof as of yet that they have stoped. Also some of their other products smear, and I don't like that, I need a make up that will stay on my face all day. If you really like this product and continue wanting to use it even though it is drying out on you, look for coupons so you can save money and just through it out when it gets thick.
Always make sure you shake your foundation really well before EACH use! The liquid tends to rise to the top and that's what gets used first. Shake it well to keep it the same consistency all throughout the life of the bottle.
These are very common problems with the cheaper brands they end up being more expensive in the long run because they can not perform. I highly suggest BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation it may cost 36.00 but the last in usage is over 7 months It is a much better buy.
mix it with a little moisturizer to thin it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union