Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just recently used l'oreal colour rays and im a competitive swimmer wat should i do ?

as i said i recently dyed my hair and really like it but i need to swim everyday for my swim team. how do i avoid it from going away or changing color and if there no avoiding how many days do i hav to stay away from water.I just recently used l'oreal colour rays and im a competitive swimmer wat should i do ?
use a swim cap





and a color safe shampoo and conditioner





It might not change colors, I've used dyes before that didn't really change, but if it's a peroxide blonde there is a chance you'll get greenishI just recently used l'oreal colour rays and im a competitive swimmer wat should i do ?
use '; ion purifying solutions swimmers shampoo'; its anti - chlorine cleanser and is color safe i used it all this summer when i went swimming and my dyed hair didn't turn color at all. i washed my hair with it after swimming and then washed my hair with regular shampoo, you can find it in a beauty salon in a pink and white bottle,i found it in ';Sally's beauty salon';
The best thing to do is call their 800 number and ask them. SHould be on the box ...





1-888-456-7325


Good luck
Luckily you are in the only activity (swimming) where it is understandable for your hair to turn green.





It will look kinda cool i bet.
coat your hair with conditioner before you get in the pool. wear a swim cap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union