Wednesday, June 23, 2010

L'oreal white violet shampoo/conditioner good or bad?

Has anyone ever used this? I just bought Loreal today, I was searching for Aveda or Redken but the local beauty supply didnt sell the shampoo and conditioner in those brands. Is this good enough or should I order the other brands online for better results? I could not find any reviews on these Loreal products online. Thanks in advance.





My highlights are yellow :( so this is the reason for me using this type of shampoo/condtioner. I hope it works.L'oreal white violet shampoo/conditioner good or bad?
Personally, these products work just as good as the more expensive salon brands. It makes no difference to me, or my hair..though I will say that the scent is absolutely to die for. Give it a try. If it doesn't turn out to be all that you'd hoped for..chalk it up to trial and error and remind yourself not to select that particular product the next time you go shopping for your shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union