Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde?

I have light reddish brown hair. People tell me its strawberry blonde. I was wondering if anyone here has used Dream Blonde and what their results were? I was thinking about using the lightest color Glistening Magnolia 11. Do you need to use bleach before using Dream Blonde or does it bleach your hair in the process how the box shows?Has anyone used L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde?
I went from being a light brown into a 10 Lightest Blonde (Alluring Peony) in one try. It came out warmer (more gold than the box), but I love the result! The shamppoo %26amp; conditioner are fabulous, and I keep the little cream that the box comes with in my purse to tame frizz... it smells like pina colada! I had the cosmetician recommend the shade for me so maybe you could do the same... Has anyone used L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde?
I have it in my hair now processing -its very much like bleach itself my hair is now a pale orange (scary)15 min more to go- I visited l'oreal.com and they help you chose a shade- I also went to Sally's beauty supply and got a toner - blue based just in case be careful if you have red in your hair - i do also and go with something cool or ash based to avoid brassiness- oh and I am using dream blonde ultimate blonding if I do not add any more to this later on the results were good
okay the color they show on the box is if u died your natural hair whate ie: bleached your hair I thought that too ended up with orange hair it has been 2 1/2 months and I am still not happy with my color onw more dye for me heheh dnt make the same mistake I did hun bleach your hair look online for a color chart and see what level of color u are hun starfunk69er at hot mail . com if u wanna know more
hmm, my friend used it and it came out a very blonde,


so if you have red/brown hair i would think 2ce

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union