Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which foundation should I get? L'oreal true match or max factor liquid foundation?

I'm going to get either one or the other, but which one will give the best coverage for blemishes??Which foundation should I get? L'oreal true match or max factor liquid foundation?
I'd say Loreal too, but not because its heavy. What I have isn't heavy at all, and has pretty buildable coverage. Also True Match has soooo many more shades than Max Factor. and Max Factor doesn't have coordinating concealer, blush and bronzer like True Match does.Which foundation should I get? L'oreal true match or max factor liquid foundation?
I think of those two, get loreal - their true match foundation has a pretty good coverage and the colour range is so good, you can definitely find one that really matches your skin so you don't look like orange-face, or ghost face. But, honestly, it's better to cover blemishes with a concealer rather than piling on a lot of foundation. It will look more natural if you use less foundation, and then dab a little concealer over the foundation just on the blemishes. Loreal also makes a few good concealers.
L'oreal definitely because it's a lot heavier than max factor makeup in general, especially True Match. I'd say get the mineral one though because it's natural, good for your skin, still has heavy coverage if you choose and stays on all day! X
I have L'oreal true match and I think its amazing, I dont wear it heavy because I detest that look but it looks lovely all the same :) I dont wear Max Factor makeup and have never heard it well recommended, so I go with L'oreal mostly.
Personally I would say L'oreal True Match.


I always use it, I find it blends really well, especially when used with moisturiser.
True match..I love it! also has very good coverage and looks natural,the other one is too liquidy and not great coverage


Hope that helps
Mineral makeup covers belmishes very well, and you only need to use the powder.
I like true match, i always seem to go back to it.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union