Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which out of these two mascaras is better L'oreal or Neutrogena?

I'm deciding on these two types of mascara. I have heard good things about both of these mascaras but those people who have tried can you please tell me which brand mascara is better.=] Please HELP I'm looking for one that doesn't clump.Which out of these two mascaras is better L'oreal or Neutrogena?
L'oreal is much better. L'oreal owns Lancome which is the award winning industry best. If I run out of Lancome, I'll always buy L'oreal as a back up.Which out of these two mascaras is better L'oreal or Neutrogena?
L'oreal


but i would go with:


L'Oreal Voluminous black mascara





picture(if needed):


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp35960_333181_sespider/loreal_voluminous_original/volume_building_mascara_black.htm
Loreal is def way better i would try the new bare natural mascara or go with a different brand and get covergirl lash blast
Loreal.
loreal. neutrogina is a better skin care brand than makeup brand
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union