Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite L'oreal True Match makeup product?

There is a sale going on and I'd like to try it. Which are your favorite? The foundation, compact, powder, concealer, or blush?


Please tell me which ones you like (and which ones you don't) and why. Thank you so much!What is your favorite L'oreal True Match makeup product?
i absolutely HATE the loreal true match foundation and definatly do not recommend it. however i do like the true match concealer. also i bet there blush is pretty good. so if it's a buy one get one free or something like that try a blush and a concealer :)What is your favorite L'oreal True Match makeup product?
id suggest the powder foundation.
I like their blush and the lip gloss. However, I'm looking for something that won't break me out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union