Thursday, December 3, 2009

L麓Oreal Excellence Creme - Instructions in English please?

I have bought a hair dye - a L麓Oreal Excellence Creme, but the instructions are all in Italian! Can anyone let me know whether I am supposed to wash my hair first, or put this on to dry hair?L麓Oreal Excellence Creme - Instructions in English please?
Apply to dry hair. I have a pack here with instructions. If you need to know anything else, just ask.L麓Oreal Excellence Creme - Instructions in English please?
I use L'oreal Recital and it says to apply to WET (not shampoo'd ) TOWEL DRIED hair.


Apply to your roots for 10 mins (if you are doing root touch up) and the apply to rest of the haed for a further 20 mins.


If its a full head then you ap[ply all over for 30 mins.





I'm almost sure that all L'oreal dyes use the same method.








EDIT%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; TIZZIE must be right.... so i would just go with the dry hair.
There are probably instructions if you keep reading...but the good news is...you don't need to wash your hair start at the roots and once completed, take the remaining and blend throughout the rest of your hair....wait approximately 15 to 20 minutes and rinse....don't wash for 24 hours....it's fine. good luck. (I've done this so I'm not just guessing).
Dry hair - unless its just a rinse, its always dry hair for semi and perm colours. Good luck - hope you can work the timings out!!
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union