Thursday, December 3, 2009

How well does L'oreal color pulse or Herbal Essences color flirt work on black hair?

I'm asian and I just want to add like a purple or blueish tint to my dark hair. Will it show?





and which product is better?How well does L'oreal color pulse or Herbal Essences color flirt work on black hair?
I'm Asian too and I used the color pulse... red. It made my highlights [i had those done before] turn BRIGHT red and my regular hair tinted so you could tell, but not really. After so many washes it was out of my undyed hair but stuck to my highlights for quite a while. If you want temporary color it's great, after every wash though you can tell dramatically that it comes out.How well does L'oreal color pulse or Herbal Essences color flirt work on black hair?
I think Herbal Essences will be better.
Probably won't show. You may have to come up a shade then take it back down so that the color will show.





p.s. I am no stylist but my method sounds logical to me.
Go with Loreal. I have black hair and they have a better color booster than most. Go with one with an Extra booster with the die!
Trust me when I tell you to NEVER use products from stores, always go to Sally's Beauty Supply, or some other beauty supply shop. They have people there that can help you pick the right color, %26amp; they cost 1/3 the price. One time in a pinch, I bought hair color from the drug store, as close to the one I get from Sally's, the top of my hair stayed that color for months. Years ago I did it too, my hair turned black in 5 minutes, the color was suppose to be dark red. I thought they got better all these years later, but no. I refuse to pay hair stylest$40, when I do myself for $5, I get lots of compliments.
color shocks is what you want





i think its l'oreal





it may be called shox....but that is the ONLY one that turns mine from black to bright red
Hair dies really don't work well on dark hair. You might want to go to a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union