Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it safe to use L'Oreal Feria Extra Bleach Extra Blonde to bleach your hair and then dye it afterwards?

I currently have black hair, but i want to go back to my natural color, which is a Ashy Dark Brown. I heard that Extra Bleach Extra Blonde works well for lightening/bleaching hair.





But my question is, if i use that is it alright to use color hair dye afterwards? Do i have to wait a couple of weeks before i can color it? Or if i do it right after i bleach my hair will it damage it even more or not turn out right?








Thanks,


Michelle.Is it safe to use L'Oreal Feria Extra Bleach Extra Blonde to bleach your hair and then dye it afterwards?
You know I wouldn't even do it yourself. You're just going to end up making your hair orange, damaging it and then having to go to a Salon to have them fix it for you. I made this mistake 5 years ago, it was a nightmare!! Don't do it. Go to a professional, and Feria is the worst and does crazy things to your hair!! It is so worth paying the money and doing it right and it will look so much better..Is it safe to use L'Oreal Feria Extra Bleach Extra Blonde to bleach your hair and then dye it afterwards?
that is the only way you can go back to antural.


ok so when you use bleach it is to strip the original colour. it might leave your hair orangy and not dyed properly (you'll see what i mean) then you dye.


but its really tricky to do on your own. i would suggest going to a salon. cos for getting rid of black dye it is very very vewry VERY touch. the colour wont stay and you'll have trouble.


so please go to a salon and dont ***** up your hair. i've done that before
no ur overprocessing ur hair!!!!
If the black in your hair is a dye, it will probably work fine. Naturally black hair turns orange if not bleached thoroughly. I wouldn't recommend it though, since your hair will dry out very badly. You can condition well and hope for the best.
I would wait. Cuz bleaching really does a number on your hair. And then dying it, which does enough on its own, will just kill your hair. I'd wait a couple days. Or, get your hair stripped professionally. That usually works better.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I would never try that at home. You could burn your hair.


Go to an excellent hair dresser for advice.
bleach will not work right on your hair. it will make it orange with spots of black color. You need to visit your local Sally beauty supply store and buy a Color remover. This will remove unwanted permanent color and take you to your natural base. After that it is safe to color or bleach. Over the counter hair color is useless. Trust this info! PLEASE!
I dyed my hair black probably six months ago....I tried lots of things to change it LOL I bleached twice in two days cause i couldnt get all the black out....and it still hasnt come out...the result was that my hair was almost white at some of the roots orange other parts and black on other parts....I dyed it a very dark brown..and as you can see in my pic it doesnt look bad BUTTT my hair is now FRIED! it breaks all the time and it has thinned out some! Its growing back but we all know how long that takes LOL Soooooo I would have it done professionally LOL never again will I go black!! Even though the color looked great on me! lol
I think you'll be fine, I bleached and colored my hair all in one day, and it didn't dry or fall out, just be sure to condition it well.
I agree, you need to consult a professional on that one.
The chances of it turning out how you want it are very low. Chances of seriously frying your hair...... high. Pay the money and go to a Salon. I recommend one who is Redken trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union