Thursday, December 3, 2009

What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?

I am through to the last stage of the interview process to become an educator for L'Oreal. This stage is to give a 10 minute presentation on any subject I like, any ideas? I'm thinking to do something loosely related to L'Oreal like 'fashion' (maybe) as opposed to something random like 'the life of a snow leopard', but i'm finding it really difficult to decide, so any ideas are more than welcome-the more the better! thanks in advance!What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
You should consider a presentation about something persuasive, to show that you are smart. I recommend, like you said, current fashion, some problem addressing L'oreal's demographic, a problem that affects the whole world.


GoodluckWhat should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
how about


';How society influences society';


you can talk about how what people see on tv and magazines make people think that they have to look/be a certain way, or else they arent normal or their weird. also how other people influence like fashion trends on one another and how it become 'in style' because society influences that something is cool to people, so they wanna wear it.


this can bring up a bunch of things that you can talk about so you never run out of things to say.


its also a really good debatable topic if thats something your looking for.


it can also be very persuasive, and it gets people to look at your point of view very well and understand your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union