Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of L'oreal true match foundation and pressed poweder?

I really like using L'oreal true match foundation and pressed powder. I think it lasts longer than the foundation i used before. It also makes my face fairer and everyone started to notice the changes of my face when i use it.What do you think of L'oreal true match foundation and pressed poweder?
i love itWhat do you think of L'oreal true match foundation and pressed poweder?
definitly has to be one of the best liquid foundations at the moment... u hardly even need to use a powder over it cus its so smooth on your face... real kind to the skin also
I haven't tried that one, but I do like l'oreal cahmere/matt perfect. will maybe try true match next!
I like the foundation with its pump bottle design. The foundation really does even out my skin tone a lot better than other foundations i've tried in the passed. The pressed powder is really good too!
both work well and have good colors to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union