Thursday, December 3, 2009

How well does the L'oreal Beauty Tubes mascara work?

Is it better than the Covergirl Lastblast?How well does the L'oreal Beauty Tubes mascara work?
AMAZINGLY!!!


I bought it to try it out, and my mom told me that it was most likely


just the same as any other kind of mascara, but I tried it and it worked!


So I told my mom to try it, and she loves it!


then my sister wanted some bc she saw how well it worked, and we're


all addicted to it now.


It's amazing how much longer they look!





Also, it'll stay on the entire day, and it wont run down your face.





To wash it off you have to use warm water, and when it comes


off it litterly comes off in little tubes.


(It'll look like little hairs coming off your eyes.)





You have to try it!How well does the L'oreal Beauty Tubes mascara work?
i just bought this and i can honestly say don't waste your money. i paid almost nine dollars for it at wal mart. it's no better than that pink and green maybelline stuff. the pink and green maybelline is awesome. so is rimmel, the kind with the comb wand. the loreal IS good, but it certainly doesn't look as dramatic as they make it look on tv.
Don't use anything by Loreal! Or covergirl for that matter! they test on animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union