Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a Microdermabrasion set, but i have sensitive skin. Would i be alright to use the one from L'Oreal?

I will post a link right when i find it, but for those of you who know it, what do you think?





I have sensitive skin, but only on my cheeks due to a mild case of Keratosis Pilaris.I need a Microdermabrasion set, but i have sensitive skin. Would i be alright to use the one from L'Oreal?
i don't know about that one but i know Mary Kay has a really good one. good luckI need a Microdermabrasion set, but i have sensitive skin. Would i be alright to use the one from L'Oreal?
I've tried it and found it was pretty mild on my skin but it says to use at least once a week and I probably used it once a month. But I didnt use the special moisterizer that came with it cause I use a special one. I found it worked pretty good for the price and made my skin feel smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union