Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Do People Think Of L'oreal Excell 10 Hair Dye?

I'm thinking of dying my hair chocolate brown 5.15 (or a number close to this!)


Has anyone used it yet or heard anything about it?


Iv read a hand-full of reviews sayings its great but also a few saying it came out really darker than expected!!!!


I'm now in two minds of whether to use it or not!





Any tales of your experiences with it would help!





Thanks in advance!What Do People Think Of L'oreal Excell 10 Hair Dye?
I am impressed with it. I would agree that it tends to be a bit darker than you would expect from the colour on the box. I have used 5.0 (Natural Brown) but it comes out a shade or 2 darker than the illustration. Excellent product though.What Do People Think Of L'oreal Excell 10 Hair Dye?
Well it depends on what colour your natural hair is. Obviously if it's a brown colour then any colour that is similar to your natural one does tend to come a little darker than usual. I want to try this brand also..take the plunge and let me know. Good Luck
It sounds Excell(ent) 10(/10). Do you get it? What a witty product. It must be great. Or shite. Oh God who cares you vacuous muppet.


Die your hair. Don't die your hair. Who cares?
It worked great for me but I do believe it is a tad bit darker than the color shows. Good luck!
it stinks...i used it and it NEVER EVER came out, we had to dye it back 2 its original color!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union