Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is l'Oreal cosmetics as good as the products in Sephora?

I'm sort of scared to use drugstore brands since the last product I bought, Almay eyeshadow base and under eye concealer was sort of weird. It worked fine when I applied it as an eyeshadow base, but when I applied it under my eyes it didn't blend in well and it looked as if it was cracked. So should I take a chance with l'Oreal or just try items in Sephora?Is l'Oreal cosmetics as good as the products in Sephora?
Anything that touches your face, ie makeup, moisturizer and facewash etc, i wouldnt go cheap on it. Every dollar makes a difference. So NO, L'oreal products are not as good as products in sephora.


However, i do have to say, i really question some of the products sephora carries. Nevertheless, you can save a buck or two here and there, but sometime down the road you will see a difference on your skin.Is l'Oreal cosmetics as good as the products in Sephora?
Yeah, L'Oreal products are great. I don't know if they're as good as everything you'd find at Sephora, but I personally think that there are some things that you should spend a little more on. I spring for the pricier foundation and concealer, but have no problem with drugstore eyeshadows and blushes, even mascaras.


If you're hesitant about spending the money at Sephora, go in and get a sample, they'll give you one in just about any product. And they have a guarantee on all their products, so if you don't like how something is working for you, they take it back.
I love Loreal products. They are from the same company that makes Lancome. I never tried sephora, but almay is awful.
I would stick with Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union