Thursday, December 10, 2009

How does the L'Oreal Acne Response Kit work?

Is your self esteem obviously that low that you have to do something about that acne?





Oh wait, I guess it doesn't have to do with your esteem...more about just being ugly.How does the L'Oreal Acne Response Kit work?
I asked the same Q for my Sis,but i recommend using Murad,or anything with Salysilic acid,becuase Benzoil peroxide dried the skin causing prematur aging.Salysilc acid jently exfoliated the skin( rid of dead skin cells).I am currently using Some of Murads products,and even though they are SUPER expensive they WORK like a charm,they have jentle ingridients,with very low salysilic acid.nice products check it out.......www.murad.comHow does the L'Oreal Acne Response Kit work?
I used it, because I ran out of Proacive, and I didnt like it at all. Ive tried L'Oreal, AcneFree, and Proactive. Proactive is the best. The other 2 made my face break out soooo bad... I wouldnt buy it if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union