Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I get some advice about the L'Oreal HIP line of cosmetics?

I've recently discovered L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments (HIP) makeup, and I love what I see. I need some hints though on the shades I should go with.





I have bright green eyes, so what color of eyshadow should I choose (I want the more suttle tones included in the concentrated duos)? And what shade of the shocking shadow pigments?





Should I use the shimmer bronzing powder or the illuminating highlighter? I have pretty tan skin if that's necessary to know.





And finally, what shade of the blushing creme should I use?





Thank you in advance.Can I get some advice about the L'Oreal HIP line of cosmetics?
I am addicted to these shadows and have about five in various colors. I think with your tan skin and eye color the compacy with the teal shimmer and the deep matte blue would look great! I have not used the blushes yet so I cannot advise on that.Can I get some advice about the L'Oreal HIP line of cosmetics?
NOOOO!! DONT USE LOREAL!! THEY TEST THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS!!
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union