Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect shampoo and conditioner?

I have covered my highlights with dark blonde and am thinking of trying it. Opinions please? xWhat do you think of L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect shampoo and conditioner?
cheap, nasty OTC junkWhat do you think of L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect shampoo and conditioner?
i use that shampoo and conditioner all the time.i think its the best one thats on the market.try it im sure you will love it.
Its really good.


I had bright pink ( permanent) highlights and it kept them vibrant for 3 months ( I only need to Wash my hair every 4 days or so though)
i dont like it, makes my scalp itch like mad, you could try the brilliant blond, thats lovley
its good and it makes ur hair soft and shiny


u should get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union