Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy L'Oreal HIP Bright Duos for a cheap price?

CVS just had a 50% off sale and I missed it. I want to buy all the 10 Duos together for a cheap price, but I can't find them all in one place. Pleaseeee reccomend somewhere! ALL TEN DUOS FOR THE BRIGHT PLEASE. In the same place. Where is the cheapest?Where can I buy L'Oreal HIP Bright Duos for a cheap price?
Some of these are on eBay.com in small lots for cheap. :)Where can I buy L'Oreal HIP Bright Duos for a cheap price?
Well, it's hard to find sales on those. That's the only eye makeup I wear and after doing so for nearly a year, I have to say I've only found one or two sales.





Walgreens will occassionally have a buy one get one sale, but only every once in a while. Wal-Mart hasn't had them on sale for as long as I've worn it, but they're the cheapest just regularly priced (around $2 cheaper than other stores).





So I suggest Wal-Mart, or wait for a sale at Walgreens or K-Mart. Look in the Sunday newspaper ads for sales each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union