Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?

I am through to the last stage of the interview process to become an educator for L'Oreal. This stage is to give a 10 minute presentation on any subject I like, any ideas? I'm thinking to do something loosely related to L'Oreal like 'fashion' (maybe) as opposed to something random like 'the life of a snow leopard', but i'm finding it really difficult to decide, so any ideas are more than welcome-the more the better! thanks in advance!What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
Since L'Oreal is a cosmetics company, with a ';because you're worth it'; slogan, right now there is a big push for ';natural'; everything in the costmetics industry. I think you should find something you like in that area and go with it. Something inner beauty related.What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
don't do that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union