Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?

I am through to the last stage of the interview process to become an educator for L'Oreal. This stage is to give a 10 minute presentation on any subject I like, any ideas? I'm thinking to do something loosely related to L'Oreal like 'fashion' (maybe) as opposed to something random like 'the life of a snow leopard', but i'm finding it really difficult to decide, so any ideas are more than welcome-the more the better! thanks in advance!What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
If you are doing your actual presentation on the L'oreal company, you could talk about how they test their products on animals.What should I use as my topic for a presentation I have to give to L'Oreal?
i think you should talk about the different hair styles, and how l'oreal can help all styles. like, there's a version of shampoo for curly hair, as well as straight hair. also, how l'oreal is environment friendly. it helps the world, unlike many other shampoos and conditioners. the products smell great, and yeah hahah i'm not sure but just explain why l'oreal is a great product. why do you truly think it's great? i mean, you kind of have to like it to work for the company..hahah good luck hope i helped!)
reading loreal website as well...


wondering if i shld apply :D~


but anwyayz, i like the green idea!


coz loreal has always been portray with stars and stuffs...


but none really venture into the nature side. :D
Why not present ideas on how L'Oreal can be environmentally friendly?


Green is popular these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union