Monday, November 30, 2009

Will black l'oreal color pulse work on red hair?

I have dyed orangeish-red hair, and I bought a bottle of electric black l'oreal color pulse. Will it actually turn black, or will my hair just be sort of a faded brown? Also, I only want this for the summer. After that I'm planning on dying it brown, and although color pulse is temporary, I've heard black is very hard to get rid off. Will it wash out in about three months?Will black l'oreal color pulse work on red hair?
color pulse isnt as permanant as everyone makes it out to be. I am a natural redhead and have used the electric black a few times, i love it. it turns my hair a nice dark brown with some red undertones, kind of like lindsay lohans hair. you wont get black though!! but i would be so careful if your hair isnt a dark color because the mousse is actually purple, and can stain the hair purple color if its a light color, ive seen this happen! but best of luck with your hair!Will black l'oreal color pulse work on red hair?
When you dye your hair black it ALWAYS fades to a dark brown after some time.





If you are going to want it lighter in 3 months then you will have to strip the color or bleach it THEN dye it.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union