Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think works better: Jergens self-tanner or L'Oreal Sublime Glow?

Im trying to help my friend decide b/c she has pretty pale skin and wants a natural looking tan. Have you ever used Jergens or L'Oreal? How long does it take to start showing up on pale skin?What do you think works better: Jergens self-tanner or L'Oreal Sublime Glow?
use jergens for light skin tonesWhat do you think works better: Jergens self-tanner or L'Oreal Sublime Glow?
None, you are pretty and beautiful(even if i cant see you) the way you are.Or if you want a glowwing skin, you glimming lotion or tinted lotion





by sarah g.
Jergens is much better. I has a wider variety of skin types...for light skin, regular skin types, dark skin types, etc. And it's cheaper...So Jergens is the best. I have used it.
im pale. i use bath and body works ';strike gold'; 15 bucks. works great on my fair skin! love it! lasts forever too. goodluck!
ive never used jergens because appariently it takes days of putting it on to show any color.


ive used l'oreal, its great... it takes like 10 hours to show up, i suggest it. just don't use much if she's pale, because she could end up orange.
I have very pale skin and I tried Jergens self tanner and I broke out in a rash. I also turned orange and patchy in spots


I switched to nutrimetics sundays self tanner and had much better results. remember to exfoliate first.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union