Monday, November 30, 2009

Where do I purchase L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara brown in color online using credit card transaction?

I'm living in Singapore and its not even imported here or sold anywhere in any cosmetic shops here. I've tried online, but they don't ship overseas like Asian country, only in UK %26amp; US. I bought the first one when I was in Bangkok duty free shop. I managed to find it on e-bay but they don't accept credit card transaction which is inconvenient.Where do I purchase L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara brown in color online using credit card transaction?
Dont buy it, its junk. Plus they test on animals!!! Buy a mascara thats cruelty free and works great......try www.sephora.com they will take your credit card and they have the best products!!!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union