Monday, November 30, 2009

Does that L'oreal double extend mascara with those tube things that go on your lashes really work?

I'm tempted to get it but I don't want to if it's not worth the 12 bucks! haha I'm so cheap.Does that L'oreal double extend mascara with those tube things that go on your lashes really work?
I doubt it. I'm sure it just works like any other mascara. But their commercial is pretty convincing.Does that L'oreal double extend mascara with those tube things that go on your lashes really work?
Haha I don't blame you I'm like that too with my money!


But, I do own that mascara. And I think it's pretty good. It does create the little tubes! They look so weird when you take them off! The frist time I did, I thought I pulled out all my eyelashes! Hahaha.





As far as length, yeah it gives you some length, but nothing phenomenal. Like, when you put on the white base side, you can see little white tips that are added to your eyelashes at the tip. So, I guess there's proof that it gives you length. I use that, then Loreal telescopic over that. I think that gives me really good added on length.





Hope this helps! :)
Yeah I've tried 'em, it's pretty good but it doesn't make your eyelashes VERY LONG like it promises. But it does make them a little longer and thicker. Unless you curl your eyelashes, I think it'll make them look longer. Just make sure you use the primer it comes with, that way it's able to make your eyelashes look longer. But from my experience, I like it! :)





Besides, who would want SUPER LONG eyelashes? My Mom always say they look FREAKY and FAKE! :P





Go for the Natural, she always says!
Probably not.


I don't enjoy using mascara's that you have to do two steps in, but that's just me.





The white stuff on the other end just seems to make it sorta messy.





I love jane MaxLash2 Precise in black because of the nice price, brush, and easy application that doesn't clump your eyelashes together to make you look like a spider.


%26amp; The best part is it's only about $4.99! :D





http://www.janecosmetics.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





You can buy this product at drug stores like Rite Aid, Walgreen's, or CVS.





Hope I could help! %26lt;3
I want to try that too, but I do know Lancome Hypnose is one of my favorite mascaras ever! You might want to splurge for it and try it.
ok... i got it and i love it!! the only thing is i can't wear it with my contacts cause i have really sensitive eyes. But personally i think it works really well!
I don't think you're cheap! I think you're smart! You don't want to waste your money on junk when you can get something better!





You're practical! and that's a good thing!
use the victoria secret beauty rush mascara its awesome
usee define alash
NO , they are a joke of them all. Don't waste your money
no it doesn't work. ive tryed it and its a peice of crap.
yes they do ! %26amp;%26amp; i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union