Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you wash out L'oreal color pluse hair dye?

I resently dyed my hair from dark blonde to red with L'oreal color pulse hair dye and it's not comeing out. Girls if you've done this what did you do? ( p.s it is after the 8 weeks it should last i'm on week 10)How do you wash out L'oreal color pluse hair dye?
Just keep washing it. OR go to a salon suppy store and get a stripping shampoo. It will work awesome. It shouldnt be too expense prob. about $7-$10How do you wash out L'oreal color pluse hair dye?
Yes, I had the same thing happen to me and I used dandruff shampoo a million times (but I also used conditioner because that stuff kills your hair). After about a week and a half, it was completely out.





But, my hair is different from yours, so it may not work for you.
you must have very healthy hair and the color has not permeated into the shafts, the only thing you can do is the wash repeatedly and use a conditioner, leave the conditioner in partially and rewash!


you hair is just not grabbing the color, its a good thing sort of, good luck!
wow lets trade hair I have a problem of color not staying in and you want the color to come out. anyways.. It should be at least fading and the color red i heard fades the easiest so thats really strange. loreal color pulse suppose to last 6-12 shampoos.
I have used this too and it leaves a stain remnant on the hair. To try and get as much of it out try a clarifying or build-up removing shampoo, Prell is good. This might seem strange, but you can also use powder laundry detergent (no bleach), it leaves your hair really shiny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union