Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I remover waterproof mascara from L'Oreal?

I bought recently a mascara and now I just can't take it out. I tried with ';Almay'; oil free eye remover. A cotton ball full of baby oil, and even this doesn't work.How do I remover waterproof mascara from L'Oreal?
neutrogena has amazing makeup wipes that work well with waterproof mascara. I've too have had a lot of trouble with liquid eye removers and i'd rub so hard with cotton balls that some lashes would become loose and later fall out. These wipes are amazing and they don't leave that greasy feeling over your eyes and face.





heres a link for what it looks like:





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>How do I remover waterproof mascara from L'Oreal?
well i prefer mary kays oil free eye make up remover. however if you didnt know make up is made to be used together did you try L'Oreal's eye make up remover.if you buy a certain brand you are suppose to use their line b/c they make things to work together. you should never mix brand names.
try Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover it's great!


it gets all my eye makeup off without harming my face


or leaving it dry...in my opinion it's the best makeup remover


you can buy it on line or at an Estee Lauder counter at macy's









Just wash your face with your regular face wash then simply add a dab under your eyes and on the lid then tissue off. Try not to rub your eyes to much because that causes wrinkles and loosens the elastic fibers under the eyes more.
buyy somee diffrentt make up remover avon is awesomee.


orr usee vaselinee it works wonders and it makes yuur skin around yuur eyes feel smoooth and softt.
good make up remover or moisteriser
buy a diff make up remover.
try to find an eye makeup remover like ';lancome';
try another makeup removr


or


lotion



baby oil works wonders
cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union