Monday, November 30, 2009

How much does L'oreal's Bare Naturale Foundation and Concealer cost?

I was just wondering if any one knew how much the L'oreal's Bare Naturale concealer and foundation costs on average.





And if I got it would it be better to get new brushes vs the ones that come with the foundation and concealer?How much does L'oreal's Bare Naturale Foundation and Concealer cost?
The Concealer is about $12 and the Foundation is about $15 (that's at my nearest drug store and i live in the u.s if that helps)





The brushes are alright, I'm personally in love with the brushes from Bare Escentuals.. the concealer brush and the one for foundation-kabuki brush.. I love them! I already have them So i use them over brushes that come with other makeups if I am using a different brand for what ever reason.





Loreal's Bare Naturale makeups are great though to be drug store type!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union