Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone used Revitalift from L'oreal and experienced severe headaches?

I have been using Revitalift for 3 weeks now, it's an anti-aging product, a moisturizer, from L'oreal and have lately suffered headaches which I'm not sure is caused by the product or maybe something else. Does anyone have any similar experience with revitalift? Thanks in advance.Has anyone used Revitalift from L'oreal and experienced severe headaches?
actually yeah...


same , Im feeling nauseous.





you know.. the baby parts, yes it does.


when a baby is born, the thing that feeds him for 9 months is gold. they cut it off.


the hospital keeps it and sells it.


it's not important to the baby when he's born


it has all vitamins.Has anyone used Revitalift from L'oreal and experienced severe headaches?
no not me
I am not too sure but what I do know that a million people don't is that L'Oreal uses abandoned baby parts to make some of their highly exclusive products like the Limited Edition ones. Don't ask me how I know I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. I was using Revitalift Deep set Wrinkle Repair Day and had no problems but when I started using Revitalift Complete Night Cream, I started getting terrible headaches. So glad I found this forum and now know I'm not the only one. I have a whole jar of it, hardly used, and can never use it again. :-(

    ReplyDelete

 
credit union