Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it okay to use L'oreal Sublime Glow daily moisturizer on my face?

I just want to make sure its okay to put on my face. I'm not too worried about breakouts, but im not sure if its made for using on my face too?Is it okay to use L'oreal Sublime Glow daily moisturizer on my face?
Assuming this is the product you are referring to (http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a> the directions say from 'Within a few days, Natural skin tone enhancers visibly even out skin tone for a healthy-looking glow from head to toe.' which leads me to believe that its ok to use on your face. Im not sure I would recommend, however, as those kinds of products tend to leave people streaky or unevenly colored - and while its not as noticeable on your body, it might be horrific on your face. To answer your question, yes it seems to be made to be used on your face as well. But personally I think youd be better off using a product made Specifically for your face like a bronzing powder or cream.Is it okay to use L'oreal Sublime Glow daily moisturizer on my face?
NO. that would be a big mistake.


I went to highschool with a girl who was bad for doing that, and people always made fun of her because she always always always had streaks all over her arms hands body and face. So ... just use it carefully on your body and use a powdered bronzer on your face for a glow. It works ust as well , exept you wont be stuck with lines all over if you make a mistake.
omg, no, i got acne breakouts from it.


it has so many kinds of oils and scents in it.


not good for face.


Loreal Sublime Glow makes a face one too.
i think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union