Monday, November 30, 2009

Is L'Oreal Super Blonde is a good way to safely strip your hair of dye?

I want to slightly lighten my dyed black hair so I can dye it a dark brown shade.Is L'Oreal Super Blonde is a good way to safely strip your hair of dye?
Their is no safe hair stripper putting a hair stripper on black hair will only make it deep yellow, oranges color that's as far as a stripper can take it can't take any more out you can use that super blonde and you will need to keep your eye as on it because if you leave it on for the full time you will have orange hair putting this on black it will go through a few stages of color .Is L'Oreal Super Blonde is a good way to safely strip your hair of dye?
I'd say don't use it. It will make your hair a very weird color because it's made to make hair very light. If you want to go to a dark shade of brown get a box color of the shade you want. There is usually a comparison thing on the box and they usually will lighten dark hair by lifting the black or whatever you have. I'd do that before I'd use the bleach type product. It will ruin your hair.





Or go to a pro.....
I would think that applying the super blonde/bleach will strip your hair but you most likely will end up with a orangey colour.





I would wait for the black to fade or apply, light/med brown box, that way it won't have very much bleach in it that will cause the orange colour.





Or go to a professional and they can lift the colour for you.
im a pro-stylist for 10 years:


Dont mess with bleach or chemical lightners ull probably have to pay a crap load of money to fix it.


here what to do:


mix almost equal parts swimmers shampoo and baking SODA...massage for 2-3 min, rinse repeat only one more time, rinse and use a moisturinzing conditioner, leave it on for longer than normal! do this daily for 1 week or less u should see color is ur shampoo bubbles....and continue until u like it.
It will definitely make it lighter.


I just used it and now my hair is a VERY light blonde.





It could turn your hair orange, though.


My hair was orangish for the first two weeks I had it. D=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union