Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone remember L'Oreal Hydravive Shampoo and Conditioner?

I used this brand of shampoo with conditioner for years. It made my hair super soft, shiny and smooth, without weighing it down. Basically, I loved it.





L'Oreal stopped making it when they came out with the new ';Vive'; line of products about a year ago. Ever since then, I have tried several different hair products and can not find one that compares. My hair continues to be frizzy and dry and will at times feel goopy like there is a buildup of product, even if I use something light.





Does anyone have any recommendations on a product that will actually condition my severely dry hair without causing build-up?Does anyone remember L'Oreal Hydravive Shampoo and Conditioner?
neutrogena Triple moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union