Monday, November 30, 2009

How long until L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion for Body shows up on my skin?

I am very pale and I applied this about 20 mins ago and I don't really see a difference but I have read that it gives an instant tan. How long until I can see a difference?How long until L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion for Body shows up on my skin?
Did it work...? What were the results?How long until L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self Tanning Lotion for Body shows up on my skin?
This isn't an answer and since your question was 2 days ago you already know how it works.. so I have a question for you. How did it work? I just bought some the other day, haven't used it yet and would like to know if it works well and gives a good tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union