Monday, November 30, 2009

How long do you leave in l'oreal symbio hair colour?

I really need to know because im dieing it for a party and idont have time to return it, my problem is it didn't come with instuctions!How long do you leave in l'oreal symbio hair colour?
From the L'oreal Professional Website, it says its professional haircolor which means that they only offer the information to hairdressers. I will take from website viewing and my personal knowledge to say this...


Symbio is a no ammonia hair color. This means that its non-oxidative. Most non-oxidative haircolorants process from 20 - 30 minutes. My recommendation is to contact L'oreal directly but be aware that they may question how you as a consumer ended up with their professional haircolor that is strictly to be used in salons. Hope this helps and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union